This is a busy time of the year with political elections and the holidays. What better time than November to remember that it is also National Diabetes Month.
- Department of Health Encourages Food Safety This Holiday Season
- Health Officials Announce Two Pediatric Flu Associated Deaths
- Florida Department of Health’s Lifestyle Change Program Aims to Prevent Diabetes
- Here Comes Winter Weather Season—Be Prepared, Ready for the Unexpected
- Double Your Chances of Quitting Smoking
- Healthiest Weight Florida Introduces Maintain, Don't Gain Holiday Challenge
The Florida Department of Health in Suwannee County will be closed November 27-28, 2014 for Thanksgiving.
November 27, 2014
New Born Screening and Narcotics Testing Labs: Curator's Tour
Florida Historic Capitol Museum
January 16, 2015
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals