Last week, State Surgeon General and Secretary of Health Dr. John Armstrong recognized 80 communities as 2016 Healthy Weight Community Champions for their model practices which affect more than 41 percent of Floridians. This year’s Champions are working to reshape environments in their communities through a variety of evidence-based policies that increase physical activity and improve nutrition.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Florida Health Announces Healthy Valentine’s Day Facebook Contest
- Florida Congratulates 2016 Healthy Weight Community Champions
- More Than $16 Million In Grants Awarded To Researchers To Cure Cancer And Tobacco-Related Diseases
- Florida Health Encourages Healthy Reading For Kids
- Surgeon General Reads During Storybook Village
- Florida Health Congratulates Winners of 2016 Radon Poster Contest
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals