The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
- Celebrate Global Employee Health and Fitness Month
- Department of Health Committed to Helping Veterans Find Work
- Residents Encouraged to Prepare for Potential Emergencies
- This Derby Weekend Practice Sun Safety
- Clean Air Promotes Good Health In Florida
- Enjoy Pools Safely This Summer
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals