Florida Department of Health in Suwannee County
915 Nobles Ferry Road
P. O. Drawer 6030
Live Oak, Florida 32064
For clinic schedules or to make an appointment call: 386-362-2708.
For more information about our clinical programs contact our Nursing Director @ 386-362-2708, Ext. 6103.
The following Women's Health Services are available at the Florida Department of Health in Suwannee County:
- Women's Health Visit's
- Birth Control
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- STD counseling, testing and treatment, males and females
- Pregnancy counseling and testing
- Natural Family Planning Counseling
- Basic Infertility Services
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (FBCCEDP) Women age 50-64
- Sterilization services for males and females
Teens are welcome. All services are confidential. Services are based on a sliding fee scale.