It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
The Florida Department of Health in Suwannee County, Environmental Health Section
- (386) 362-2708, Ext. 6091
915 Nobles Ferry Road
P. O. Drawer 6030
Live Oak, Florida 32064
The Florida Department of Health in Suwannee County provides a range of Environmental Health Services. Our goal is to keep our environment safe for our community. We do this by offering the following services.
- Regulation, permitting and inspection of Septic tank systems
- Regulation and inspection of public swimming pools and public bathing places
- Regulation and inspection of group care facilities, migrant labor camps, recreational camps and parks, and mobile home parks
- Regulation and inspection of tanning salons and massage establishments
- Regulation and inspection of food hygiene service facilities in schools
- Investigate complaints of sanitary nuisances
- Investigate cases and outbreaks of food or waterborne diseases
- Investigate rabies incidents
Fees are charged for regulation, inspection and permitting services. Please call the Florida Department of Health in Suwannee County, Environmental Health Office for fee information.
Connect with DOH