It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Florida Department of Health in Suwannee County
915 Nobles Ferry Road
P. O. Drawer 6030
Live Oak, Florida 32064
For clinic schedules or to make an appointment call: 386-362-2708.
For more information about our clinical programs contact our Nursing Director @ 386-362-2708, Ext. 6103.
The following Women's Health Services are available at the Florida Department of Health in Suwannee County:
- Women's Health Visit's
- Birth Control
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- STD counseling, testing and treatment, males and females
- Pregnancy counseling and testing
- Natural Family Planning Counseling
- Basic Infertility Services
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (FBCCEDP) Women age 50-64
- Sterilization services for males and females
Teens are welcome. All services are confidential. Services are based on a sliding fee scale.
Connect with DOH